RECIPES FOR LIFE

Sit down, relax & enjoy my recipes for life!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

So Big!




This morning I woke up to an adorable sound coming from the baby monitor. When Garrett wakes up he likes to play and talk. The sweet noises turned fussy rather quickly, then to a cry.
I go into Garrett's room to get him and there he is, SO BIG... He is standing up in his crib! This is the first time he has ever done this. I yell out to Eric, who is sleeping, "Come in here Garrett is standing up!" He runs in and then says, "leave him there, I'll go get the camera." Meanwhile, Garrett is staring at me not sure why we are so excited and wanting to know why I wont just pick him up and feed him! :) So darn cute this baby!!!

Then, before bed I was giving him a bath and he decided that he would reach out of his baby tub and grab the edge of the real tub and stand up. Now he thinks he's a big boy and can stand up on everything!

I absolutely love being a mom and am so happy that God chose me to be Garrett's mother. He is such a joy and it is so amazing to watch all of these milestones with such excitement.

***Pictures will come soon***

No comments:

Post a Comment