RECIPES FOR LIFE

Sit down, relax & enjoy my recipes for life!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Milestones, Kisses & Festivals, Oh My!

Last week was a HUGE week developmentally for Garrett.
As you read in the last post, on Sunday he stood up in the crib for the first time; now he is pulling himself up to stand on everything and then gives me his super cheesy smile w/ all those teeth. Speaking of teeth, he got ANOTHER ONE. Now he has 8, 4 top and 4 bottom. This kid keep poppin' 'em out! Then, on Wednesday, he went from a crawling position to a sitting position. I wasn't sure if he would ever sit by himself :)
Then He started giving kisses. On Thursday after his late nap, we were sitting on the couch and he climbed up to give me a kiss, but not just one, 5! He just kept giving them, sooo sweet:)

Yesterday, we went to a Hawaiian Festival in Tempe. It was fun. We got to hang out with some friends and ate some good food. It was pretty hot however and typically I got a sunburn. But, Garrett loved it. He laughed at all the people and just had a great time, I guess he is going to be a social butterfly like his parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment