RECIPES FOR LIFE

Sit down, relax & enjoy my recipes for life!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Haircut

On Sunday, 12/14, Garrett got his first haircut! We had an impromptu visit to my parent's house and we decided to have my mom cut his hair. He had all this super long wispy hairs on the top of his head and around his ears, it was driving me crazy! His hair is much softer now and he looks so handsome.
I was surprised by how good he was during the cut. We sat him up on the counter and gave him a toy and it was no problem at all, he didn't even notice :)

- We took pictures, so as soon as I figure out how to post them I will :)

1 comment:

  1. I just don't know how he could be more handsome than he already was (is) ha, ha. Thank you so much for the Christmas picture. I love him with lying with his hand to his chin- too adorable! Sorry but I won't be sending out Christmas cards this year. Just too much work with this move. Please settle for this note. Have a wonderful Christmas you 3 with your folks and please send them our love too. They are truly sweet people.

    Love you all and have a very merry Christmas,

    Aunt Pat and Uncle Terry

    ReplyDelete