RECIPES FOR LIFE

Sit down, relax & enjoy my recipes for life!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Tooth?!?!

This morning Garrett and I were playing on the floor with some toys as usual, when Garrett flashed me one of those heartwarming million dollar smiles. What? Wait a minute... I opened his mouth up wide investigated in there, put my finger in a felt all around, I was not seeing things. He has another TOOTH! This kid is only 7 months old and now has 5 teeth, I repeat, FIVE teeth! His newest is on the top right, so now he has 3 on top and 2 on bottom. He is going to have a full mouth of teeth before he reaches his first birthday.
No wonder he has been so miserable for the last 3 months. I was thinking I was just a bad mom, or he was just one of those "fussy" babies you hear about, oh no, my son was in serious pain. Luckily, those days are over his teeth are popping up like wildflowers. YEA, no more screaming and those super sad tears streaming down his beautiful face; we can finally breath.
Oh wait, I am sure another milestone is on the way for some more screaming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment