RECIPES FOR LIFE

Sit down, relax & enjoy my recipes for life!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Silpat

Anyone use, have, or heard of the Silpat mat?
I LOVE this thing. I got it for Christmas from my sweet husband & it is now one of my favorite kitchen items! It is a non-stick mat to use when baking. Baking anything from cookies to fish sticks. And when I say non-stick, seriously it is non-stick. The very best product out there & so much better than having to cut parchment paper to size.
Also, when baking anything greasy, all the grease drips right off and doesn't accumulate on the food for you to blot off ~ Fantastic!

If you don't have one, take your BB&B coupon and go pick one up, NOW! :)

1 comment:

  1. JEALOUS! It's one of those things that I've wanted for like ever and haven't bought. Always seems to be something else that I need, you know?

    P.S. I'm glad you're posting again. I like reading your blog...

    ReplyDelete