RECIPES FOR LIFE

Sit down, relax & enjoy my recipes for life!

Monday, May 18, 2009

What's for dinner? (Week of 5/17)

Breakfast for the week : Baked Oatmeal w/ Apples (this is the most delicious thing I have ever made! Garrett just loves it, he bounces up and down in his seat the whole time I feed him.) I'll post the recipe later
Wednesday Breakfast Brunch @ MOPS - Apple Cinnamon Puff Pancake (I can't wait to make this it looks fantastic!)


Sunday - Bar-B-Que at a friends house
Monday - Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Lime Chicken w/ rice and mixed veggies
Tuesday - Shrimp Scampi
Wednesday - Spaghetti Squash w/Super Thick Bolognese Sauce (I have never tried spaghetti squash before, I'll let you know how it turns out)
Thursday - Chicken Enchiladas w/ beans, lettuce & tomato
Friday - Sausage, tomato & peppers w/ penne pasta
Saturday - Girl's Night Out! - RA Sushi

Dessert of the Week : Strawberry Shortcake Cookies (from this month's Martha Stewart Magazine) These are so delicious and really do taste like shortcakes and for a MS recipe, they were surprisingly easy.

2 comments:

  1. Your meals look great! I love spaghetti squash, and I've been wanting to try that slow cooker chicken recipe for awhile now... You should check out springpad's
    weekly meal planner - it's a great way to organize all of your menus and recipes, I think you'd really like it!

    Rachel @ springpad

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YUM-OH! I want some of that mustard lime chicken... Tell me how it is.

    ReplyDelete