RECIPES FOR LIFE

Sit down, relax & enjoy my recipes for life!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu Plan 4/13

I have been making weekly meal plans since I have been married. It is a huge time & money saver for our family. It also allows me to be creative and try out new recipes by planning for them, instead of being frustrated each night trying to decide what to make. I try to plan my menu on Sundays, but sometimes it falls on Mondays depending on how busy I get.

Monday - Chicken, Roasted Tomatoes & Penne in Basil Pesto Pomadoro Sauce w/ Garlic Bread
Tuesday - Shrimp Pasta Prima Vera w/ Garlic Bread
Wednesday - Mexican casserole
Thursday - Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops w/ Garlic Mashed Potatoes & asparagus
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Out to eat
Sunday - Grilled Salmon w/ dill cream sauce & roasted potatoes & vegetables

* I made the Ranch House Pork Chops once before and substituted the potatoes for brown rice and it was delicious. The pork is so tender it just falls apart, amazing!

2 comments:

  1. You really need to stop it with the wonderful dinners. You are making the rest of us stay at home moms look bad!

    We enjoy checking on your blog every now and then to see how you guys are doing!

    Kristin English

    ReplyDelete